Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bully: Michael Babcock. One 'Sick' Dude.

Mikey (Michael Babcock aka N2KMaster, CoderHyguru, Lilli Alpert) is probably one of the most twisted people I've ever met online, second only to Kreepy (Antonio F. Lopez impersonating UK teen, Kree Love).

He goes to the most bizarre and extreme lengths in his harassment campaigns. Right now he's desperately trying to earn the bribe Kreepy offered to have all of my sites shut down and to have me 'suppressed'.

Funny given Kreepy's claims of his personal l33t h8x0r status. Lol.

Anyway, I recently created a backup blog on another site which I have not publicized at all. It's purpose is simply to be ready if Kreepy and his little cyberharassment kult succeed in conning my current site into shutting me down for exposing their harassment and criminal activity.

I haven't even finished it yet. There is still quite a bit of work to do on it because the imports from this site to the other site aren't very good.

And yet, today, out of the blue I have receive over 400 hits on the About page of my new blog.

Bizarre for a blog that hasn't even been promoted ... until I read one of Michael Babcock's rage emails sent to me today where he accuses someone else of using a hit blaster on their site.

Oh. The. Irony.

Babcock is well known for the fact that he is the one who uses Hit Blasters to increase his hits and Fake Followers software on his Twitter site and Fake Friends software on his Facebook pages. This is his thing.

Now, the fact that he would hit my brand new, unfinished blog which hasn't even been publicized yet is an indication that he's planning to file a false complaint alleging that I did it.

How sick and twisted is that? Seriously.

However, don't forget that he's also the one who created that Fake Pro-Pedo web site using a domain name that contained another persons name to frame that social activist and fabricate evidence that his lies about him were true.

And he's obsessively publishing numerous almost identical blogs all over the place attacking me and 11 others amongst other things.

I suspect that he's desperately trying to earn the 'bounty' Kreepy has offered to 'suppress me' and 'remove all my content'.

So, is it surprising? No.

Good luck with that Mikey. You'll be lucky if you ever see a dime. Even if you succeeded. ROFL.

[caption id="attachment_456" align="aligncenter" width="645"]Michael Babcock Raging And Projecting About Hit Blasters Michael Babcock Raging And Projecting About Hit Blasters[/caption]

lollipoppsycho

No comments:

Post a Comment