Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bully: Antonio F. Lopez impersonator of Kree Love. Documentation ofHarassment 2.

Antonio F. Lopez, impersonator of UK teen, Kree Love, has been engaging in cyberharassment/stalking for several years as I've indicated in previous posts.

This appears to be an activity that he enjoys engaging in since he essentially picks a target, someone he resents for reasons known only to himself but appear to include jealousy as a component, and then fabricates reasons to justify targeting that person. The purpose of fabricating reasons is to recruit support, convince that support to move into the front lines, so that he is in a low risk observer position but can enjoy the show and enjoy the perceived power of being able manipulate foolish people easily.

Going back to the extracts of the quotes I provided in the previous blog we can see that these are key factors involved in the psychiatric disorder of cyberharassment and cyberstalking as well as real life criminal harassment and stalking.

There is a difference between normal online arguments and full-fledged cyberharassment campaigns as I've demonstrated in previous blog posts. Normal people do not engage in lengthy and persistent cyberharassment and cyberstalking campaigns.

1. “Both types of bullying [cyber and real life] are acts of aggression, are repeated, and involve a power imbalance between the victim(s) and perpetrator(s).”

2. “Resentful stalkers are fully aware the victim is cognizant of the stalking, but continues to fulfill a distorted vendetta he/she feels is warranted. Fear and distress experienced by the victim are the goals of this type of stalker.” (extracted from above quotes)

In this post I will only be publishing small extracts from chats and other material which is available in a more complete and detailed form on this web site: http://ptr.anonygrans.org. If you scroll down on that web site you will see an embedded PDF document which contains everything in detail.

This began in November 2012, when Antonio aka Kree attempted to recruit me and other people associated with Anonymous anti-pedophilia social activism on Facebook into his DarkNet Child Trafficking Scam which he tried to sell as a 'sting'. Most of us rejected this recruitment attempt. However, I left on friendly terms and maintained a friendly relationship with him fully expecting that he and anyone he recruited would eventually find themselves in jail, given that it was an obvious fraud and not a 'sting' as he claimed.

He had asked me not to tell TW about his activities. I agreed and didn't say anything to TW.

There are, however, some interesting things about this recruitment attempt that should be pointed out.

In October, he had mentioned that he had found a paying job. So when he attempted to recruit me, I asked him if he was being paid to do this. I was wondering if this was the paying job he had referred to previously.
[11/3/2012 7:41:19 AM] [removed]:is someone paying you to bring them down?

[11/3/2012 7:41:26 AM] Kree Love: not bring them down.

[11/3/2012 7:41:36 AM] Kree Love: to massivly scam a bunch of pedos out of 500k.

[11/3/2012 7:41:38 AM] Kree Love: a month.

******************

[11/3/2012 7:42:11 AM] Kree Love: and basically

[11/3/2012 7:42:21 AM] Kree Love: we've created a store

[11/3/2012 7:42:24 AM] Kree Love: which sells children

It's pretty clear here that this is the paying job.

So my questions are:

Who would pay Antonio F. Lopez, impersonating UK teen, Kree Love, to do this and why?

What was the ultimate goal of this paying job?

Was it to scam pedos? Or, Was it to entrap certain people associated with Anonymous?

The end result would likely have been the latter as a result of the first if everything had played itself out. That is, if those of us targeted for recruitment who weren't direct personal friends of Kreepy had agreed to participate.

We didn't.

Now let me just say here and emphasize that I seriously doubt this was Fed Op to target Anonymous. The Feds to my knowledge don't work in this way. That is, they are far more interested in the serious hackers in Anonymous like those who were members of LulzSec than they are in a bunch of anti-pedophilia Facebook activists who don't generally spend time on DarkNet. And those were the types of people that Kreepy was trying to recruit.

So, I don't know the answers to those questions. All I can say based on the facts that I currently have is that it's clear by the conversation, that he was being paid to recruit people to participate in a DarkNet Child Trafficking Scam.

On February 8, 2013, despite several friendly exchanges with Kreepy and no indication from him that anything was wrong, I went to a Facebook group that we were both members of at that time and found the following item posted to the group.
Kree Love: "I'd like to give a round of applause to T[removed] W[removed] and Kitty SoftPaws Hundal for consistently threatening me over the past week or two. But for Kitty, many thanks for attempting to destroy an Echelon operation, and I hope you enjoy your Dox this weekend."

Now, I knew absolutely nothing about what he was talking about. TW hadn't shared any information with me. Kreepy hadn't shared any information with me and I was caught completely by surprise by these false accusations. I had no idea why or what had triggered this.

When I asked, Thomas Schroeder aka Thomas W. Cook's response was to engage in lame attempts at 'trolling' which can be translated as 'behaving like a tard' since he doesn't know what trolling is. Essentially, he refused to provide any information about these allegations or evidence to support them. Kreepy later appeared and did the same.

Since I hadn't even communicated with Kreepy over the previous two weeks before the Feb. 8, 2013 post, and since Kreepy refused to provide any evidence, It was obvious to me that Kreepy was lying for some reason.

If someone had been engaging in a deception by using my name in communications Kreepy would have provided that and I would have had something to investigate. The fact that he didn't provide that and hasn't to this date, was the indicator that he was lying.

At this point I had no idea what he meant by attempting 'destroy an Echelon operation'.

Essentially Echelon is a fantasy of Kreepy's who appears to have spent a little too much time on gaming servers. It doesn't exist.

Finally after a lengthy going back and forth which continued into the next day, on February 9, 2013, Kreepy finally revealed that it was related to his DarkNet Child Trafficking Scam. At this point I explained that I had not said anything to anyone including to TW about his scam.

TW had apparently been posting the DarkNet Child Trafficking Scam pricelist that Kreepy had created on Twitter and Facebook. I was unaware of this at the time.

TW later joined the thread and stated that I was not the one who provided the information to him, it was someone else.

However, Kreepy insisted that it had to be me because he allegedly hadn't provided anyone with the document outside of the people listed in his Skype group at the time he added me. This came out in a Facebook chat initiated by Christopher J Erwin aka Jason Steele in an attempt to intimidate and harass me into 'confessing'. Since I hadn't done what I had been accused of there was nothing to confess and I made that clear to the numerous participants that had been added to the discussion.

This was his second fabrication since there were in fact two men who were not in the group at the time I was there who Kreepy attempted to recruit and to whom he sent the DarkNet Child Trafficking Scam price-list. And there was a third man who was in the group when I was there but also rejected the recruitment attempt as well. So, there were four possibilities for the leak altogether.

This fabrication has now been exposed because TW outed the person who gave him the DarkNet Child Trafficking Scam price-list.
[2/8/2013 5:25:23 PM] T[removed] W[removed]: kk... just get me that link pls.. perhaps some fear will help save Kree.. I"m putting some ' SE' plays out there.. he just may have you to thank if it is not too late.. but just lay low , I appreciate that tidbit of info, I just need a direction to point the gun most times

[2/8/2013 5:29:54 PM] *** B[removed] J[removed] sent EchelonPrices.pdf ***

There is a voice recording of the interaction on the http://ptr.anonygrans.org web site as well.

[caption id="attachment_436" align="aligncenter" width="471"]Antonio F. Lopez, impersonating Kree Love and exchanging the PDF with BJ Antonio F. Lopez, impersonating Kree Love and exchanging the PDF with BJ[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_437" align="aligncenter" width="392"]Antonio F. Lopez, impersonating Kree Love providing a sample communication with a buyer to BJ Antonio F. Lopez, impersonating Kree Love providing a sample communication with a buyer to BJ[/caption]

Michael Babcock also, mistakenly, outed the fact that another person had told Connie Wierick about both the scam and the DarkNet Child Trafficking Scam pricelist long before TW had sent her the pricelist. Babcock is obsessive about posting every single chat and email exchange he has engaged in with anyone publicly on paste-bin or other similar sites. He did this with a chat he had with Connie. He then, provided TW with the link in one his rage email exchanges with TW.

In addition I saw a communication between TW and the third person where he explained what happened in his interaction with Kreepy.

I have screenshots of the these last two as well but at this point all we need is the above to demonstrate that Kreepy lied. He had indeed given the pricelist to someone who was not in the group when I was there and it was that person who provided TW with the information about the scam and gave TW the DarkNet Child Trafficking Price List.

Kreepy is well aware that both of his fabrications have been proven to be irrefutably false and yet he continues to focus all of his attacks on me.

He and his little cult of followers ignore TW for the most part which is ironic because he was the one who actually exposed the scam and put all of this in motion.

Kreepy continues to use TW as bait to recruit people and then divert them into targeting me instead of TW who is the person they actually have issues with.

Since BJ was outed by TW, he has also been targeted quite viciously by various people who I believe were incited by Kreepy through his shills to target him.

Given this attitude of Kreepy's from the start, it isn't surprising to me in the least that he refuses to accept my very reasonable offer, that if he removes the lies about me, I'll deactivate the blog posts exposing him and walk away from it all.

He would then be free to go after TW if he chooses to. After all, that is what he's claiming that he wants to do after he's 'taken me out'.

It is, of course, just another lie.

Kreepy is a seriously disturbed cyberharasser/stalker who enjoys targeting people. He has no interest in Tim and doesn't care that his DarkNet Child Trafficking Scam was exposed.

He just needed an excuse to target someone. He's enjoying the success he achieved at manipulating certain fools into targeting BJ.

He's being less successful with me because I'm forcing him to stay in the forefront and not letting him sidetrack me into fights with others and frankly he's just not very good at it technically or socially given all the alleged expertise he claims in IT and Social Engineering.

Which is why he had to bribe someone to take over and do his dirty work for him.

He couldn't convince anyone to do it for free other than a bunch of equally incompetent failures who are contributing more to discrediting him than they are helping him. Lol.

[caption id="attachment_448" align="aligncenter" width="450"]Kreepys offer of bitcoins to target Kitty Hundal is accepted Kreepys offer of bitcoins to target Kitty Hundal is accepted[/caption]

More to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment